keep frozen until ready to use.
for food safety and quality, heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°f.
in the skillet (recommended method)
1. preheat non-stick skillet over medium heat.
2. lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. place frozen links in skillet.
4. cook links over medium heat for 12-13 minutes, turning links occasionally through cook time.
in the oven
1. preheat oven to 375°f.
2. place frozen links on baking sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes, turning links over halfway through cook time.
in the microwave*
1. place frozen links on a microwave safe plate.
2. microwave on high setting until heated thoroughly. see microwave times listed:
2 sausage links: 1 min. -1 min. 30 sec.
4 sausage links: 1 min. 30 sec. -2 min.
microwaving more than 4 sausage links at one time is not recommended.
* cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. microwave ovens vary. times given are approximate.