Store in a cool, dry place.
Mario's method for perfectly cooked pasta:
1) Bring 6 quarts of water to boil and add 2 tablespoons of salt.
2) Drop pasta into the boiling water and cook until it's al dente, about 10 minutes. Or for a more tender pasta, cook for 10-12 minutes.
3) Meanwhile, heat your favorite Mario Batali® Pasta Sauce in a 12-14 inch saute pan over low heat until it's simmering.
4) When pasta is cooked, drain, reserving 2/3 cup of the pasta water.
5) Add pasta to the sauce in the saute pan and toss over medium heat until the pasta is well coated (adding a splash or two of the reserved pasta water helps bind the sauce to the noodle).
6) Remove from heat and stir in your favorite grated cheese and herbs, drizzle with quality olive oil and serve immediately.