May cause eye irritation. Avoid eye contact Avoid breathing vapors and spray mist. Use in well ventilated area. Avoid contact with skin and clothing. Keep out of reach of children. First Aid: Ingestion (Swallowed): Not toxic. Rinse out mouth and give sips of water. Do not induce vomiting. Call physician or poison control center. Eye Contact: Flush thoroughly with water for 5 minutes then remove contact lenses if present. Continue flushing eyes for 5-10 minutes. Get medical attention if irritation persists. Skin Contact: No first aid should be required. If irritation develops, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, get medical attention. Inhalation Breathing): Non Toxic: If irritation develops, discontinue use and move to fresh air. Get medical attention if irritation persists.