1. In small saucepan over medium- high heat, bring 1/2 cups water to boil. Add contents of rice packet and in 1 tablespoon Goya® Olive Oil. Stir.
2. Boil 30 seconds, cover tightly, and reduce heat to low. Cook until water is absorbed and rice, quinoa and vegetables are tender, about 15-17 minutes.
3. Remove cover. Stir with fork; serve.
1. In medium microwave-safe bowl, add contents of rice package, 2 cups water and 1 tbsp. Goya® Olive Oil. Stir to completely submerge quinoa blend in liquid.
2. Microwave, partially covered, on high power until water is absorbed, about 12 minutes.
3. Carefully remove cover; stir with fork. Replace cover and let sit until quinoa and rice are tender, about 5 minutes more. Serve.
Note: Stovetops and microwave ovens vary; cook time is approximate.
Use caution, product will be extremely hot.