Remove as much of the excess stain as possible.
1. Spray directly onto spot or stain until saturated.
2. Rub into fabric and let stand for up to 10 minutes depending upon the severity of the stain.
3. Wash with your normal detergent.
Use only on water-washable upholstery. Do not spray directly on stain.
1. Spray on clean, white towel and use towel to blot out stain.
2. Dampen a clean, white towel with water and blot area to rinse.
1. Spray on soiled area and wipe clean.
2. Rinse, if necessary. Tougher stains may require longer penetration or an additional application.
Usage guidelines: test first in an inconspicuous area. Do not use on wool, wool blends, silk, silk blends, leather and fabrics labeled dry clean only. For best results, treat stains while still fresh. Some stains may require additional treatments. Do not let dry on fabric. Always follow manufacturer's guidelines for item being cleaned.