Caution: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Keep out of reach of children. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120°F. Do not freeze. Avoid eye contact, ingestion or intentional misuse such as prolonged and repeated skin contact.
Recommendation: In case of eye contact or skin irritation, flush thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, consult physician. If accidentally ingested, give one or two glasses of water and call physician or Poison Control Center.
Inhalation abuse of aerosol products may be harmful or fatal.