Microwave heating directions.
1. Remove the tray from this cardboard carton.
2. Using tab, pull the corner of film back about 1 inch to vent. Do not remove film lid.
3. Microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes or until hot.
4. Allow to stand in microwave, covered, for 1 minute.
5. Carefully peel film off of tray. Fluff rice with a fork or stir rice and sauce together before serving.
Caution: Microwave ovens vary; heating directions may need to be adjusted. Popping and/or spattering may occur during microwave heating. Refrigerate any leftovers.
1. Place unopened tray in an uncovered medium-sized saucepan of boiling water.
2. Reduce heat and simmer for 6-8 minutes.
3. Carefully remove tray. Let stand 1-2 minutes.
4. Keeping tray on a flat surface, peel film lid from tray. Stir and enjoy!
Caution: Tray and its contents will be hot! Not for use in conventional ovens.
Store at room temperature.
Once opened, use immediately.