Cash Out Full Batch Earnings After Two Hours
We know that you shop on the Instacart app to earn money quickly. That’s why as part of our new commitment of Ingredients to earn on your terms, we have changed the time customers have to decrease a tip from 24 hours to 2 hours, letting you have access to your earnings faster.
How it works
- When you deliver a batch, customers only have 2 hours after the time of drop off to decrease their tip.
- This means 2 hours after you drop off the batch, you’ll have access to your full earnings.
- With this change, customers will have 2 weeks to increase tips.
- If a customer increases their tip, you’ll see these additional earnings in your account and can cash out immediately.
This update will be rolling out over the next several weeks.
Expanding your access to earnings
We’ve been piloting a number of new features to expand your access to earnings.
- Multi Store Batching – a new type of batch that includes orders from multiple stores, helping you earn more for your time and effort. By shopping from multiple stores, you’ll have the opportunity to earn more in less time, help additional customers, and earn multiple tips — all from a single batch.
- Add Ons – we’ve developed a feature that allows you to accept a new order in addition to the one you’re already shopping, making the most of your time in the store.
This is only the beginning. We’re committed to providing you with the ingredients to earn on your terms so your shopping experience is as seamless as possible. We look forward to continuing to implement your feedback and developing new features that care for you, the way you care for your customers.
You can learn more about our renewed commitment on our website.
Most Recent in Shopper Community
10 Items or Less: Never Be Afraid to Ask for Help
The Instacart community is as diverse as the items in the grocery store — every day, tens of thousands of individuals shop, deliver, and become an extension of people’s households. We want to share this…...Nov 18, 2022
New Updates to Simplify Your Shopping Experience
In our recent renewed commitment to shoppers, we made a commitment to give shoppers support while you shop and beyond. Today, we’re furthering that commitment with a suite of new features that will simplify and…...Nov 9, 2022
Simplified Returns + 3 More New Features For Smooth Shopping
We’re excited to announce some new features that will help make your batch smoother than ever, as part of our commitment to support you while you shop, and beyond. Based on feedback from shoppers, we…...Nov 9, 2022