Get what you love from Walgreens
Delivered to you in Southbury, CT
Already have an account?
Local favorites in Southbury, CT, at Walgreens
Frequently asked questions
Yes! Walgreens offers same-day delivery in Southbury, CT, with Instacart and you can get your items delivered in as fast as 1 hour. Learn more about Instacart same-day delivery.
It's simple. Using the Instacart app or website, you can shop your favorite products from a Walgreens near you. After you have placed your order, Instacart will connect you with a shopper in your area to shop and deliver your order. Contactless delivery is available with our Leave at my door option. You can track your order is progress and communicate with your shopper every step of the way using the Instacart app or website. Learn more about how to place an order.
Here's the breakdown on Walgreens delivery cost via Instacart in Southbury, CT:
- Instacart+ members have $0 delivery fees on every order over $35; and non-members have delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
- Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee. Instacart+ members have access to lower service fees.
- Tipping is optional (but highly encouraged!) for delivery orders. It’s a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
The best part about Walgreens delivery via Instacart is that you can choose when you would like to schedule your delivery. You can get it in as fast as an hour, or choose a dropoff time for later in the day or week to fit your schedule. Delivery windows in Southbury, CT, start as early as 9am and run as late as midnight. Check local store hours. Delivery hours are subject to store operating hours, which includes holidays. To make sure you get your delivery as scheduled, we recommend—
- Turning on notifications for the Instacart app
- Keeping an eye out for text messages and phone calls from your Instacart shopper
- Leaving helpful instructions for parking, gate codes, or other clues to find your home.
Curbside pickup is a fast and convenient way to get your favorite Walgreens products in Southbury, CT. Just shop online, arrive at the store and timeslot you choose, and an associate will bring your order out to your vehicle. Here's how it works: Using the Instacart app or website, select Walgreens. Select Pickup, then specify the store location from which you'd like to pick up your order. When you check out, select the timeslot for when you'd like to pick up your order. As shoppers pick your order, you'll receive updates about their progress and when it's ready for pick up. Arrive at the store during your chosen pick up slot and head to the designated parking spots. Through the Instacart app or website let the store know you're here, and an associate will bring your order to your vehicle. Learn more about curbside pickup orders.
Walgreens curbside pickup cost via Instacart in Southbury, CT:
- Instacart+ members have no pickup fees (and get 5% back when they use pickup); and non-members typically pay a flat $1.99 fee.
- Small basket fees apply to some pickup orders below $35.