Get what you love from ALDI Express
Delivered to you in Warwick, RI
Already have an account?
Local favorites in Warwick, RI, at ALDI Express
Frequently asked questions
Yes! ALDI Express offers same-day delivery in Warwick, RI, with Instacart and you can get your items delivered in as fast as 1 hour. Learn more about Instacart same-day delivery.
It's simple. Using the Instacart app or website, you can shop your favorite products from a ALDI Express near you. After you have placed your order, Instacart will connect you with a shopper in your area to shop and deliver your order. Contactless delivery is available with our Leave at my door option. You can track your order is progress and communicate with your shopper every step of the way using the Instacart app or website. Learn more about how to place an order.
Here's the breakdown on ALDI Express delivery cost via Instacart in Warwick, RI:
- Instacart+ members have $0 delivery fees on every order over $35; and non-members have delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
- Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee. Instacart+ members have access to lower service fees.
- Tipping is optional (but highly encouraged!) for delivery orders. It’s a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
The best part about ALDI Express delivery via Instacart is that you can choose when you would like to schedule your delivery. You can get it in as fast as an hour, or choose a dropoff time for later in the day or week to fit your schedule. Delivery windows in Warwick, RI, start as early as 9am and run as late as midnight. Check local store hours. Delivery hours are subject to store operating hours, which includes holidays. To make sure you get your delivery as scheduled, we recommend—
- Turning on notifications for the Instacart app
- Keeping an eye out for text messages and phone calls from your Instacart shopper
- Leaving helpful instructions for parking, gate codes, or other clues to find your home.
Yes! ALDI Express in Warwick, RI, currently accepts EBT SNAP as a form of payment for grocery delivery or pickup orders placed via Instacart. Customers in the U.S. can pay for online orders with a valid EBT card, in full or in part, from participating ALDI Express stores in select states. Learn more about using EBT SNAP for Instacart grocery delivery.
At the moment, Instacart does not currently accept ALDI Express gift cards as a form of payment.