kellogg's® pop-tarts® are fully baked and ready-to-eat right from the pouch. if you prefer them warmed, please follow these instructions.
toasting appliance and microwave capabilities differ by manufacturer. follow the manufacturer's guidelines for safe use.
be sure your appliance is clean and functioning correctly.
children should always be closely supervised when operating toasting appliances and microwaves.
due to possible risk of fire, never leave your toasting appliance or microwave unattended.
no refrigeration needed
pop-tarts® toasting instructions
1. remove pastry from pouch.
2. warm pastry in toasting appliance at lowest or lightest
heat setting for one heating cycle only.
3. cool briefly before carefully removing pastry from
pop-tarts® microwave instructions
1. remove pastry from pouch. place pastry on a
2. microwave on high for 3 seconds.
3. cool briefly before handling.
if pastry is overheated, frosting/filling can become extremely hot and could cause burns.