Do not use: more than directed, for more than 7 days unless directed by a physician or healthcare provider. Allergy alert: do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Stop use and ask a physician if: swelling, rash or fever develops, irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens, symptoms do not improve in 7 days.