Flammable. Danger: Extremely flammable fire/explosion hazard contents under pressure carbon monoxide hazard. Fire/Explosion Hazard. Danger: Extremely flammable. Contains gas under pressure; may explode if heated. Contains enough gas to cause serious fire, explosion, and burns. To reduce chance of leak, fire, or explosion: Before Use: 1. Check cylinder and torch seals. Never use with damaged or missing seals. Discard cylinder if dirt or rust particles are in valve area. 2. Turn off torch. 3. Hold cylinder upright while attaching torch. 4. Attach cylinder outdoors away from pilot lights, flames, sparks, and other ignition sources. They can ignite leaking gas. 5. Hand tighten only. Never use tools to tighten. Over-tightening can damage seals. 6. Check for leaks. Put soapy water on connections. Look for bubbles. Listen for hiss of escaping gas. Feel for extreme cold. Smell for rotten egg odor. Do not use if leaking. 7. Read and follow torch instructions. During Use: 1. Use upright to prevent flare-ups or flashes. Never drop or throw cylinder. 2. If torch sputters or flares up, turn cylinder upright and turn off torch. Vent area to remove unburned gas. Slowly turn on. After hearing slight hiss, re-light. 3. Never use near pilot lights, flames, sparks, and other ignition sources. They can ignite leaking gas. After Use: 1. Turn off torch. Let cool. 2. Detach torch when not in use. 3. Detach outdoors away from pilot lights, flames, sparks, and other ignition sources. They can ignite leaking gas. 4. Replace cap to keep valve clean. Leaking Gas Fire: Do not extinguish, unless leak can be stopped safely. Eliminate all ignition sources if safe to do so. Let cylinder burn out. Carbon Monoxide Hazard: Burning propane gas makes carbon monoxide (CO). CO is invisible, has no smell and can kill you. Burning propane gas in a tent, camper, van or other enclosed area can be dangerous. 1. Use only in well ventilated areas. If you experience headache, drowsiness, or nausea, turn unit off and get fresh air quickly. 2. Never use where people are sleeping. 3. Follow appliance instructions for proper use. This container and by-products of the combustion of its contents contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.