This Tofu Quinoa Bowl is protein and fiber packed to keep you full and energized for hours!
1/2 cup quinoa, cooked
1/2 cup firm tofu, cooked
1/2 cup edamame, cooked
1/4 cup black beans, drained/rinsed
2 tablespoons hummus
1 tablespoon fresh chives
1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
Black pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Meanwhile, remove tofu from package and let sit/drain on a paper towel for 5 minutes. Cut into cubes and place on lined baking sheet; bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, flipping once. Remove from oven and let cool.
2. Cook quinoa according to package instructions. Set aside and let cool.
3. Boil shelled edamame according to package instructions.
4. Rinse and drain black beans.
5. Portion out quinoa, tofu, edamame and black beans. Add 2 heaping tablespoons of hummus. Add chives and nutritional yeast. Sprinkle freshly ground black pepper to taste.