We could be easier than a grain free and gluten free coconut “rice?” Getting these 3 simple ingredients delivered to you in an hour from Instacart!
Read the full recipe at Tasting Page: http://www.tastingpage.com/cooking/cauliflower-rice
1. Coarsely chop cauliflower before placing in a food processor.
2. Pulse until the cauliflower is broken down into a rice-like shape, but don't over-process to mush.
3. Heat oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Once warm, add onions and cook until translucent, then add the cauliflower.
4. Stir while seasoning with salt and pepper, but don't over do it since when it cooks down, the flavors will intensify. You can always add more at the end.
5. Turn heat to medium and cover the cauliflower with a lid and let it cook for approximately 10 minutes.
6. Stir at the 5 minute mark or if you smell any browning, but not too early as you do want the cauliflower to develop some color.
7. Cook until the desired texture is reached. Adjust season as necessary.