These are cookies you can feel good about. Fresh, juicy blueberries in each bite!
Full recipe link: http://www.eatsrealfood.com/recipe/low-fat-blueberry-oat-cookies/
1 1/2 cups rolled oats
1 cup almond meal
1 tablespoon flax meal
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 banana, mashed
1 large egg
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon almond extract
1/2 cup blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Mix all wet ingredients in a smaller bowl.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry mixture; stir to combine thoroughly.
5. Gently fold in blueberries to mixture.
6. Drop batter into small balls on lined baking sheet; bake at 325 for about 12 minutes.