Spruce up your salad, pasta, pizza or shrimp with marinated feta cheese using fresh herbs like rosemary, sage and oregano.
Read the full recipe at Tasting Page: http://www.tastingpage.com/cooking/herb-marinated-feta
1. Pat feta dry with a paper towel.
2. Season on both sides with salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
3. Cut into 3/4" squares and place one layer of cubes in a mason jar.
4. Next, place a layer of fresh herbs and lemon zest. Repeat with another layer of cheese and herbs. When the cheese hits the top, fill the jar with olive oil until it covers the final layer of cheese.
5. Allow to marinate at least 2-3 hours or overnight.
6. Refrigerate after use up to 4-5 days.