On March 2nd, we launched our first Express Only markets in Sarasota and Jacksonville, Florida!
With Instacart Express, you’ll receive unlimited free deliveries over $35. For more on the benefits of an Express membership, check out this article. In order to receive deliveries from Instacart in these Express Only markets, you must have a paid membership, or a trial Express membership.
Express options available to new customers in the Express Only markets will be $99/for the first year, which will renew at annual price of $149. Customers will also have the option to try Instacart on a month to month basis at $14.99 per month.
Refer Your Friends
As an Express Only customer, you will have the ability to refer your friends to Instacart!
With the exception of Android and Apple Pay, customers in Express Only markets will be able to pay for their orders and Express memberships with all major US credit cards.
Instacart is a grocery delivery service that delivers in as little as an hour! We connect you with Personal Shoppers in your area who pick up and deliver your groceries from your favorite local stores. Instacart is not a retailer or a seller of groceries or other merchandise.
We actually deliver in many cities across the country! Please check here to see if we deliver in your area.
Although we may not offer service in your zip code now, we may expand to your area soon! To be notified when we start offering service in your zip code:
Our delivery windows start as early as 9AM and can run as late as midnight, depending on your local store hours. On holidays, our delivery hours are subject to store holiday hours. You can view available delivery times for your area from the shopping cart.
Our fastest delivery was just 12 minutes! Most customers choose to have delivery in the next 2 hours, and you can also schedule up to 6 days in advance.
Our Personal Shoppers shop from local stores in your area including Whole Foods Market, Costco, and many others. Instacart is an independent business and is not necessarily affiliated with, or endorsed or sponsored by specific retailers mentioned on this website. If you’d like to see which stores are in your area, please visit our service area page and click your state at the bottom of the page.
You're welcome to create an account by visiting instacart.com and using your email address, Google, or Facebook authentication to sign up! You can also use the Instacart app on iOS or Android devices.
Only one personal account per person or household is allowed. However, secondary accounts used for business purposes are acceptable. For information about how promotional credits work for multiple accounts, please look at the Terms and Conditions for promotional codes.
We’re always looking for great Instacart shoppers! If you love grocery shopping, have a smartphone and have reliable transportation, please apply here!
We're constantly growing our amazing Instacart team! Please visit our career opportunities page for all current openings.
Yes, you will need an account to view store selections, inventories, and pricing.
You can refer friends by email, Facebook, Twitter and more! To see all of the options:
On a computer
On the iPhone or iPad app
On the Android phone or tablet app
Please be aware that you can refer up to 5 friends and the referral credit will appear once they've received their order.
Note: Some restrictions may apply.
You can purchase an Instacart gift card by following these steps:
Note: Please make sure the person you’re buying the gift card for has (or creates) their own Instacart account.
Now your recipient will receive an email with instructions on how to use it.
Instacart Express is a grocery delivery membership. With Instacart Express, you get free delivery on 1 hour, 2 hour & scheduled grocery deliveries over $35.
This membership does not give you faster delivery or earlier time slots than other customers. Likewise, membership with Instacart Express does not guarantee that specific delivery slots will be available for a given delivery.
Current pricing, terms, and other relevant information can be found on the Instacart Express page. You can access this page by following these steps:
On a computer
On the iPhone or iPad app
On the Android phone or tablet app
You may review our terms and conditions here.
Please report any incorrect image, price, or description on an item by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We actively pursue opportunities to offer new stores to shop at via Instacart, and will continue to grow in the coming months! Please subscribe to Sales and Marketing updates (must be signed in) to be notified via email if we start shopping at a new store, or follow us on Twitter or Instagram or like us on Facebook.
We strive to provide customers with accurate and high quality images for all products listed on Instacart.
Our retailers set our assortment, but we are always collecting new photos and content for our stores. If you are a brand with images you'd like to share with Instacart, please use this form. Content is regularly updated within eight business days, however, product content will only be displayed if the products are currently listed in our retailer assortments and if the content meets our guidelines listed in the form. Instacart cannot guarantee the use of your image or addition of your product to our catalog and does not provide confirmation of usage.
If you have an order issue with related to the quality or description of the item, please contact us at email@example.com.
Law Enforcement Requests
This page is intended for U.S. law enforcement personnel only and sets forth the guidelines that Instacart applies when we receive requests from U.S. law enforcement personnel that seek records about Instacart users. Information on this page may change from time to time and is intended for informational purposes only.
If you are a U.S. law enforcement representative seeking information from Instacart, you can email us legal process at LER@instacart.com. Instacart does not waive proper service. If you are not U.S. law enforcement personnel, please do not send email to this email address.
Instacart and Information We May Have
Instacart is a grocery delivery service that operates a website, mobile application, and technology platform that connect users with personal shoppers in their area who pick up and deliver groceries from local retailer stores. Instacart is not a retailer or a seller of groceries or other merchandise.
Required Legal Process to Produce User Information and Form of Process
We require valid and sufficient legal process (e.g., valid search warrant, court order, or subpoena) before we can produce any documents or records about our users, including but not limited to user personal information, user transactions, or location information. In addition, we require a valid search warrant based on probable cause to produce the contents of user communications. You can email appropriate legal process to LER@instacart.com. Our acceptance of legal process by email does not waive any legal objections we may have to the request.
We review legal process for user information or records for validity and legal sufficiency. Please ensure that all legal process is narrowly-tailored to a clearly specified and legitimate law enforcement purpose and is not overly broad or burdensome.
Please also include the following information when submitting legal process:
We disclose data to law enforcement when we determine that we are required to do so by law. In such cases, we will search for and disclose data that we are reasonably able to locate and produce. In some cases, Instacart may not have records responsive to your legal process.
If you believe you have an emergency request, please email LER@instacart.com with the subject line “Emergency Law Enforcement Request.” In addition to the information above, please also provide specific information on the nature of the emergency and information on the connection between the emergency and the data requested. We consider emergency requests to be those that involve protecting a user or third party, or preventing illegal activity that presents an imminent threat of death or bodily injury.
We will only respond to emergency requests from U.S. law enforcement personnel. Non-law enforcement individuals who have knowledge or information about an emergency situation should contact the appropriate law enforcement agency or officials for assistance.
Notifying Individuals of Law Enforcement Requests
We reserve the ability to notify individuals about law enforcement requests for data related to them or their transactions at our discretion unless we are prohibited from doing so by an appropriate court order or other legal mechanism.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, AND NO ENTRY FEE, PAYMENT, OR PROOF OF PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING ITS TERRITORIES, COMMONWEALTHS, AND POSSESSIONS) AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO, ON THE DATE OF ENTRY ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER (EXCEPT IN THE CASE OF LEGAL RESIDENTS OF CERTAIN STATES/TERRITORIES WHERE THE LEGAL AGE OF MAJORITY IS GREATER THAN EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE, SUCH LEGAL AGE OF MAJORITY). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. FOR PERSONS WHO ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES, THESE RULES GOVERN ALL ASPECTS OF PARTICIPATION AND PRIZE AWARD.
Eligibility: The Instacart & RE.BIN Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is only open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age. Prizes can only be delivered to an address within the United States and cannot be sent to a P.O. Box. Employees of Instacart, members of employees’ household (whether or not related), and employees’ immediate family members (spouses, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses regardless of where they reside), are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
Sponsor: Maplebear, Inc., dba Instacart (“Instacart”), 50 Beale Street, Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94105.
Prize: One (1) RE.BIN recycling bin, (the “Prize”), with an approximate retail value of $48.00. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize, or portions thereof, with a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. The Prize is nontransferable. Any and all Prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. The receipt by winner of the Prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by any winner (at Sponsor’s sole discretion) will result in such winner’s disqualification as winner of the Sweepstakes and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
Odds of Winning: The odds of winning will be determined by the final number of entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes Period is from 9:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT) on December 5, 2016 and 11:59 PT on December 16, 2016. All entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period and meet the other requirements in these Official Rules to be eligible.
How to Enter: There are three (3) ways to enter the Sweepstakes.
Attn: Legal/RE.BIN Launch Sweepstakes
50 Beale Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
To receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry. Entry must be postmarked by December 16, 2016. Limited to one (1) website entry per person. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Entries not complying with these Official Rules, including incomplete or illegible entries, are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if a computer virus, bug, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical difficulties, or other failures compromise, corrupt, or otherwise affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to: disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process; void any entries submitted fraudulently; modify or suspend the Sweepstakes; or terminate the Sweepstakes and conduct a random drawing to award the prize using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the Instacart Website.
Winner Selection and Notification: The potential winner will be chosen by Sponsor in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor anticipates that the potential winner will be contacted by phone, e-mail, and/or message via Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram on or about December 19, 2016 (subject to change). The winner will be required to contact Sponsor and affirmatively accept their prize no later than twenty-four (24) hours after notification was given. If the potential winner fails to accept the Prize, or if the potential winner otherwise fails to comply with these Official Rules, his/her place as a potential potential will be forfeited at Sponsor’s discretion and an alternate winner shall be selected. Sponsor reserves the right to select the winner in a random drawing format that shall be determined by Sponsor.
General Release: By entering the Sweepstakes, you release Sponsor, Pantry, and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, representatives, agents, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees, shareholders, and agencies (collectively the “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the Prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
This limitation of liability is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees; loss of data, income, or profit; loss or damage to property; and claims brought by third parties. You agree that the Released Parties have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, statutory, express or implied (including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, title, and fitness for a particular purpose), in fact or in law, relative to the Sweepstakes or the Prize.
Winner’s List, Rules Request: For a copy of the winner list, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope by January 15, 2017 to Sponsor at the following address: Instacart RE.BIN Winners List c/o Instacart, 50 Beale St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94105.
Additional Terms: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Sweepstakes, please send written questions to the address listed above for Sponsor, Attn: Legal Department, Instacart RE.BIN Sweepstakes.
Affiliation: The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor, and not to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes are to be directed to Sponsor at the address above, not Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
#INSTACARTMOMS INSTAGRAM CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES (“OFFICIAL RULES”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. HOW TO ENTER: This contest (“Contest”) begins 12:01 A.M. PDT on May 14, 2017 and ends 11:59 P.M. PDT on May 14, 2017. To enter, follow @Instacart on Instagram and upload a photo of you and your mom (or if you are a mom, post a photo of you and your family) with #InstacartMoms; captions and hashtags must be in English, and user’s profile must be public in order to be eligible. Instacart is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, or incomplete entries not received for any other reason. By entering, Entrant warrants that his or her entry (1) is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, (2) has not been published in any medium or (3) has not won an award.
2. JUDGING: Entries will be judged based on the first 1000 entries that meet the eligibility criteria listed herein. Instacart will judge all entries based on the following criteria: Quality of photograph (50%); Aesthetic of the subject (25%); and Brand alignment (25%). Incomplete and/or inaccurate entries and entries not complying with all rules are subject to disqualification. Decisions of judges are final and binding. Winners will be notified via Instagram by May 21, 2017.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to all legal residents of the 50 United States and the territories where the Instacart service is available, who are 18 years or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Instacart and its respective parents, affiliates and subsidiaries (and members of their immediate families and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: Winners will receive a 1 year membership subscription to Instacart Express valued at $149, ALL TAXES, IF APPLICABLE, ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Any expenses incurred, whether or not specified herein are the responsibility of the Winner. The prize is awarded without warranty, express or implied, of any kind.
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: No transfer, assignment, or substitution of a prize permitted, except Instacart reserves the right to substitute prize (or prize component) for an item of equal or greater value or extend the number of prizes awarded at Instacart’s sole discretion. Nothing in these Official Rules shall obligate Instacart to publish or otherwise use any entry submitted in connection with this Contest. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules, the Instacart Terms of Service located at https://www.instacart.com/terms, the Instacart Terms for Promotion Codes located at https://www.instacart.com/help/section/200758534#115000727303, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Contest. By entering, entrant (“Entrant”) represents that any photos, essays, and other materials submitted as part of Entrant’s Contest entry are original and will not constitute an invasion of privacy or otherwise infringe upon the rights of any third party, that the Entrant owns or has the rights to convey any and all right and title in such photos and other materials, including but not limited to the rights of privacy of any third parties depicted in the photos and other materials. If your photo includes a depiction of a child, you represent, warrant, and covenant that you are the legal parent or guardian of that minor child, and you willingly approve and agree that your minor child’s image may be used for the judging and promotion of the Contest and the Contest results. In addition, by entering, Entrant grants to Sponsor a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to edit, publish, promote, republish at any time in the future and otherwise use Entrant’s submitted photos, essays, and other materials, along with Entrant’s name, likeness, biographical information, and any other information provided by Entrant, in any and all media for possible editorial, promotional or advertising purposes, without further permission, notice or compensation (except where prohibited by law). Potential Winner, as a condition of receiving any prize, also may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where legally permissible a Publicity Release and confirmation of a license as set forth above within 7 days following the date of first attempted notification, certifying, among other things, the following: (a) entry does not defame or invade the privacy of any party; (b) entry does not infringe upon the rights of any third party; and (c) the photos, essays, and other materials submitted are original and have never been published and entry has never won an award. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. All prizes must be redeemed by May 28, 2017, or it will result in forfeiture of the prize. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Instacart and its agencies to use Winner’s name and/or likeness, biographical information, and/or essay, photographs, other materials submitted for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By entering and/or accepting prize, Entrants and Winners agree to hold Instacart and Instagram, its directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless for liability, damages or claims for injury or loss to any person or property relating to, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, participation in this Contest, the acceptance and/or subsequent use or misuse, or condition of any of the prizes awarded, or claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion or privacy. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the Entrant ineligible. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the immediate and unrestricted right to disqualify any entrant or prize winner, if either commits or has committed any act, or has been involved or becomes involved in any situation or occurrence which Instacart deems likely to subject Instacart, Entrant or Winner to ridicule, scandal or contempt or which reflects unfavorably upon Instacart in any way. If such information is discovered by Instacart after a Winner has received notice of his prize and before the prize is awarded, Instacart may rescind the prize in its entirety. If a portion of his/her prize has already been awarded, Instacart may withdraw the remainder of the prize that has not been fulfilled. Decisions of Instacart are final and binding in all matters related to this paragraph. Instacart is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest, or in the announcement of the prize. Limit one Winner per household.
6. INTERNET: Instacart is not responsible for lost or late entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Instacart or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, Instacart reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Instacart reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. CAUTION: Any attempt by a contestant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the game is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Instacart reserves the right to seek damages from any such contestant to the fullest extent of the law. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the Entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned.
7. GOVERNING LAW: This Contest is governed by the internal laws of the state of California without regard to principles of conflict of laws. All cases and claims pertaining to this Contest must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in the state of California, without recourse to class action suits.
8. SEVERABILITY: If any provision of these Rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction or appointed arbitrator, such determination shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision herein.
9. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Contest is Maplebear Inc. dba Instacart, 50 Beale Street, Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94105. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
Open only to those who submit an entry form and follow @Instacart on Instagram, provided that entrant is a legal U.S. resident age 18 or older at the time of entry. Entrant must post an original photo on a public profile and use hashtag #InstacartMoms to be eligible. The winners, as determined by the sole discretion of Instacart will receive a one year free membership subscription to Instacart Express valued at $149. Instacart is not responsible for any damage to computer equipment related to participating in this promotion. Items being distributed are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Limit one Winner per household. Promotion begins at 12:01 a.m. PDT on 5/14/17 and ends at 11:59 P.M. PDT on 05/14/17. Instacart will contact the winners via Instagram. Employees of Instacart, or any related companies are not eligible to enter or win. The winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and waiver of liability before prize can be awarded. Void where prohibited by law. Instagram is neither a sponsor or co-sponsor of this promotion.