20 Mule Team Borax & Multi-Purpose Household Cleaner Detergent Booster

20 Mule Team Borax & Multi-Purpose Household Cleaner Detergent Booster
Sign up to see prices in your local store
Available in these stores:


Why the name 20 Mule Team?®*Teams of mules were used to move millions of pounds of Borax from remote mines in inaccessible Death Valley to the railroad at Mojave.Originally, teams of eight and 10 mules were used, but the trek proved too much. A man named Ed Stiles came up with the idea of hitching two 10-mule teams together--twice the normal amount--resulting in a 100-foot-long team that took 10 days to carry 10 tons of borax one way across the desert.In 1894, a steam engine named "Dinah" was brought in to replace the mules, but Dinah was no match for the epic 20 mule team's power. She broke down and was towed back to town by the very mules she tried to replace.The power or Borax works just as hard as the heritage of its mule team, cleaning deep to tackle your toughest mess. 20 Mule Team®*Borax safe for all washing machines and septic tanks.20 Mule Team®*Borax does not contain phosphates or chlorine.NOT FOR DRUG USE. Multi-purpose household cleaner: helps remove stains • neutralizes odors • softens hard water.


Sodium Tetraborate (a natural mineral).


LAUNDRYAdd 1/2 cup 20 Mule Team®* Borax to every load along with your regular detergent.• Enhances cleaning power of laundry detergent• Natural alternative to color safe bleach• Gentle enough for your delicates, yet strong enough for carpets & rugs BATHROOMSprinkle 20 Mule Team®*Borax on a damp sponge or cloth and wipe on shower/tub/tile.• Cleans without chemical fumes or scratching (great for porcelain and fiberglass)• Removes soap scum, hard water deposits and dirt KITCHENSprinkle 20 Mule Team®*Borax on a damp sponge or cloth and wipe on counters and appliances.• Enhances cleaning power of dishwashing detergent• Helps to remove grease and grime• Makes dishes sparkling clean


Eye irritant. May be harmful if swallowed.Caution: Contains Sodium Tetraborate. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not take internally.First Aid: In Eyes: Rinse with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, contact a physician.Ingestion: Rinse mouth, give a large full glass of milk or water. Do not induce vomiting. Call a physician immediately.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Always refer to the actual package for the most accurate information.