How to Use
For each packet, simply dissolve in 1/4 cup warm liquid (100°–110°F) with 1 tsp. sugar to activate yeast. Then follow your recipe.
Keep Your Yeast Alive
• Did you know yeast is a living organism?
• Liquids that are too hot can kill your yeast.
• Use a thermometer to ensure liquids in your recipes are between 100°–110°F).
• Also be sure to check the expiration date.
Chill Out & Save Time
• Interrupted while baking or want to plan ahead? No problem!
• Simply cover your dough loosely and refrigerate.
• Come back within 24 hours, remove from fridge and resume rising.
Fleischmann's Test Kitchen Recipes
• Baking success starts with a trusted recipe.
• Check out our Test Kitchen's recipes at www.breadworld.com/recipes.