1. Combine 1 cup water* or milk, pinch salt (optional) and 1/2 cup Maypo in a 2 cup microwave-safe bowl.
2. Microwave on high for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or to a desired consistency.
3. Stir and enjoy!
1. Heat 2 cups water* or milk and 1/8 tsp salt (optional) to a rapid boil. Slowly stir in 1 cup of maypo.
2. Stir over medium heat for 30 seconds or to desired consistency.
3. Remove from heat and keep covered until served.
Times given are approximate. Use care when removing bowl from oven, it may be hot!
*For thicker cereal, add less water or milk. For thinner cereal add more water or milk.