Rolo® Pretzel Delights:
Small pretzels pecan halves.
1. Heat oven to 250°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil.
2. Place one pretzel for each pretzel treat desired on prepared sheet. Top each pretzel with caramel.
3. Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until caramel piece begins to soften, but not melt.*Remove from oven: top with either pecan halt or additional pretzel. Cool completely.
*Adjust heating times for your oven.
Rolo® Chewy Caramels in milk chocolate, unwrapped.
1. Remove wrappers from caramel candies. Place sheet of wax paper on microwave-safe plate.
2. Place up to six pretzels on prepared plate. Top each pretzel with caramel. Microwave at medium (50%) 30 seconds or until caramel has softened slightly. If necessary, microwave at medium an additional 10 seconds at a time until candy is softened. Carefully slide wax paper and pretzels onto countertop; gently press pecan half onto soft caramel piece. Cool. Repeat procedure until desired number of treats been prepared.