Ask a doctor before use if you have - deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns. Do not use - if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, in the eyes, over large areas of the body. Stop use and ask a doctor if - you need to use longer than 1 week, condition persists or gets worse, symptoms persist for more than 1 week, or clear up and occur again within a few days, rash or other allergic reaction develops. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. (1-800-222-1222). For external use only.