• Includes one, 120 count bottle of Caltrate 600+D3 Plus Minerals calcium supplement tablets to nourish your bones. (1)
• Dual benefit formula includes calcium and vitamin D3 for bone strength and minerals for flexibility. (1)
• Includes essential minerals like manganese (3) to help support collagen production for resilient bones. (1)
• Caltrate Plus Minerals has the most vitamin D3 to help your body maximize calcium absorption. (1,2)
• Caltrate is the #1 selling brand of calcium supplements in the United States. (4)
If you don't get the calcium you need to support important bodily activities, your body will take the calcium from your bones and this can make them weaker over time. Caltrate 600+D3 Plus Minerals (including magnesium) offers a dual benefit formula that goes beyond calcium for an enhanced bone health formula. In addition to calcium for bone flexibility, key essential minerals like zinc, copper and manganese help support collagen production for flexibility to help you keep moving and doing the things you enjoy. (1,3)
To get the most out of your diet or calcium supplements, you need vitamin D to help absorb calcium. Backed by over 25 years of nutritional science research, Caltrate is formulated with consideration given to recommendations from the National Academy of Sciences to support bone and overall health. So, it's no surprise that Caltrate is the 1 selling calcium supplement brand in the United States and trusted by so many people like you. (1,4)
Also try Caltrate Plus Minerals chewables and easy-to swallow mini tablets.
(1) These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
(2) Per tablet; among leading calcium supplement brands.
(3) Refers to Copper, Manganese, and Zinc.
(4) IRI retail sales data supports that Caltrate is the 1 selling calcium supplement brand in the US