Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, change in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours. Keep out of reach of children, if swallowed, get medical help or poison control center right away. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy. When using this product do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination, remove contact lenses before using, replace cap after using. For external use only. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.