If swallowed, call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting.Note to Parents: Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Help stop inhalant abuse. For more information visit www.inhalant.org. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Caution: Contents under pressure. May cause eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Avoid over spraying in confined areas. Do not breathe spray. Do not ingest. Do not spray directly on food. Prolonged or frequent skin contact may cause an allergic reaction. Do not spray towards face. Container may explode if heated. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120degF, as the container may burst. Slippery on hard surfaces. Some hard surfaces may become damp when sprayed. Avoid slips or falls. Spray away from face and body. First Aid: If in eyes, rinse eyes with water. Remove any contact lenses and continue to rinse eyes for at least 15 minutes. If irritation occurs, get medical attention. If on skin, wash area with soap and water. If irritation occurs, get medical attention. Discontinue use immediately and get medical attention if a reaction develops. Wash hands after handling.