This product contains chemicals including lead, known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.
Electric shock hazard:
• Keep away from children and pets.
• Fully insert plug.
• Use indoors only.
• Keep away from water and do not use in wet locations.
• Do not use damaged extension cords.
Fire risk due to overheating:
• Do not exceed electrical ratings.
• Fully extend before using.
Do not plug more than total of 1625 watts in this cord set.
Caution: For dry indoor use only at temperatures above 0°C.