Stove top directions:
1. In a covered saucepan, add 2 cups water and (optional 1 tablespoon butter or olive oil). Bring to a boil.
2. Stir in contents of box, cover and simmer until all liquid is absorbed (approximately 16 minutes).
3. Fluff with a fork, enjoy!
Microwave ovens vary, adjust time as needed.
1. In a covered microwaveable casserole dish stir grains and seasonings with 2 cups water and (optional 1 tablespoon butter or olive oil).
2. Cover and microwave on high for about 6-8 minutes or until boiling.
3. Stir, cover and microwave on (medium) for 10-13 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed.
4. Remove from oven and fluff up with a fork before serving.