Microwave: Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
• Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) 15–30 seconds.
• Mix heated liquid with cereal.
• Stir to even out temperature.
• Test Temperature before feeding. Reconstitute: Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
• Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4–5 Tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.
Easy to Mix Directions:
• Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
• Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
• Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
• Always test temperature before feeding.
• Discard any unfed cereal.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Twist cap off, remove seal & twist back on.
Use within 30 days after opening.