Drawn from Japanese cuisine, panko is a delicious flaky bread crumb used in a variety of recipes to add a golden crispness. The texture is perfect for fried creations and keeps food crunchy and crisp. At Progresso, our kitchens have embraced a vibrant way of eating and living for over 80 years.
With heart and passion, we create classic pantry staples for you to make all your own.
• PANKO: Japanese style bread crumb with larger flaky crumbs for a light, crunchy coating
• REAL INGREDIENTS: Flavorful blend of real ingredients to bring an authentic crispy taste
• PANTRY STAPLES: A great alternative to traditional breadcrumbs with a delicate crispiness perfect for frying or baking
• BREAD CRUMBS: Use as breading on fish, vegetables, meat or as a crispy topping on baked dishes
• ENDLESS OPTIONS: make delicious stuffing, croutons, crispy casseroles and more. Explore the varieties of Classic and Panko breadcrumbs to fit all your cooking needs
• BOX CONTAINS: 8 oz