For Food Safety: Keep frozen until ready to cook. Do not refreeze. Heat to 165 degrees F before use. Refrigerate leftovers.
Boil: Stove Top Directions:
1. Open package and pour frozen asparagus into a saucepan.
2. Cover with water.
3. Boil for 3 minutes.
4. Drain and season to taste. Microwave: Microwave Directions:
Do not open, pierce, or thaw pack before cooking.
1. Shake package side to side to evenly distribute contents.
2. Place one frozen, unopened package this side up in microwave.
3. Microwave on high 3-1/2–5-1/2 minutes. Let stand 1 minute.
4. Cut open package, pour and enjoy!
Cook times based on 1000 watt microwave oven. Microwave ovens vary in power. Some adjustment in cooking times may be necessary.