Caution: Eye irritant. May be harmful if swallowed.
Do not get in eyes, mucous membranes, and avoid prolonged skin contact. Wear gloves for sensitive skin contact. Do not ingest.
First Aid: Eyes: Rinse immediately with water for 15 minutes. Call physician if irritation develops or persists.
Skin contact: If skin irritation occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash affected area with water. Call physician if irritation persists.
If swallowed: Do not induce vomiting. Drink several glasses of water and contact physician immediately.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not mix with other household cleaners and chemicals.