Precautionary statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Danger: Corrosive. Causes irreversible eye damage and skin burns. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wear protective eyewear [safety glasses/goggles], protective gloves and protective clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Do not breathe vapor or fumes. Keep out of reach of children. First aid: If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minute. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If Swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Contact Number: Questions? Comments or in case of an emergency call toll free 1-800-228-4722. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor or going for treatment. Note to physician: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.