KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
WARNING: Harmful if swallowed. Skin and eye irritant. Avoid inhalation. Work in a well ventilated area.
Read cautions on back label. Contains: inorganic acid and surfactant.
First Aid: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Immediately rinse mouth and drink a glass of water. Get immediate medical attention. In case of eye contact, immediately rinse eyes thoroughly with cool water. Remove contact lenses and continue rinsing eyes for at least 15 minutes. Get immediate medical attention. In case of skin contact, rinse with cool water. If irritation develops and persists, seek medical attention.