La Crema Monterey Pinot Noir is an elegant, easy drinking and charming red wine with dark red fruit flavors and light touches of toasted oak. A medium bodied La Crema wine, this opulent, yet approachable pinot noir red wine offers aromas of cherry, rhubarb and beets followed by flavors of red plum, cranberry and raspberry. It has distinct minerality, juicy acidity and integrated notes of barrel spice. This dry red wine offers robust fruit flavors and subtle savory notes along with a supple mouthfeel. Crafted using boutique winemaking techniques, this Pinot Noir red wine is aged in oak barrels for a minimum of eight months to deliver a unique wine drinking experience. Pair this expressive dry wine with pulled pork sandwiches, charcuterie, salmon and pork loin. Sourced from select vineyards in Monterey, California, La Crema Pinot Noir is a silky, cool-climate Pinot Noir wine. From the vine to the glass, every step of the La Crema winemaking process seeks to preserve the Pinot Noir's flavors. La Crema's original name, La Crema Vinera, means “best of the vine,” setting the standard for all La Crema has done since 1979. This bottled wine has a 13.5% ABV.
• Red wine Pinot Noir with flavors of red plum, cranberry and raspberry
• Pair with pulled pork sandwiches, charcuterie, salmon or pork loin
• Medium bodied La Crema Pinot Noir Wine is richly textured with juicy, balanced acidity and integrated toasty spice
• Serve this dry red wine with dinner or to celebrate special occasions
• California wine from Monterey County