1. Place desired amount of collard greens and a 1/2 cup of water in a medium saucepan.
2. Bring quickly to a boil, separating with a fork to hasten thawing.
3. Cover and reduce heat. Simmer 25-35 minutes until desired doneness.
4. Drain and serve.
1. Place 1 cup collard greens and 2 tablespoons water in a microwave-safe 1-quart casserole. Cover.
2. Cook on high for 2-3 minutes* or until tender. Drain.
*For food safety and best quality, cook to a temperature of 160 degrees F. Cooking times may vary depending on power of microwave and type of container used. To retain highest quality and texture, do not overcook.
Keep frozen until ready to use.