1. Place rice pouch in microwave with seam side up.
2. Heat on high for about 3 minutes.
3. Allow time for steam to vent, tear or cut open pouch and empty contents. Serve & enjoy!
Note: microwave ovens vary, pouch should balloon up with steam pressure and maintain this balloon state for about 30 seconds.
1. Empty contents of rice pouch into a medium covered sauce pan.
2. Heat over medium low heat, stirring frequently for 8 to 12 minutes until hot.
Note: while heating, to maintain moisture, add a little water and keep covered.
Inside this box there are three pouches. Inside each pouch there is rice. It's already cooked. Not just cooked, but cooked to perfection. All you have to do is put it in the microwave for 3 minutes.
Do not add water, do not fret, do not spend a single minute scrubbing sticky rice from a pot.