keep frozen until ready to use.
do not refreeze thawed product.
heat before eating.
microwave (recommended method)
1. remove pancakes from plastic wrap.
2. place desired number of frozen pancakes flat in a single-layer on a microwave safe plate.
3. microwave at high setting until heated. see microwave times listed:
3 pancake 30 – 35 seconds
6 pancakes 40 – 50 seconds
9 pancakes 55 – 60 seconds
11 pancakes 60 – 90 seconds
heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. microwave ovens vary. if additional time is needed, increase time by 10 second intervals. overheating can cause pancakes to toughen.
1. preheat oven to 375 ° f.
2. remove pancakes from plastic wrap.
3. place frozen pancakes flat on baking sheet and cover loosely with foil.
4. heat in the oven for about 6 minutes or until heated.