Microwave: Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
• Warm unheated liquid at Medium (50% power) 15–30 Seconds.
• Mix heated liquid with cereal.
• Stir to even out temperature.
• Test Temperature before feeding. Reconstitute: Easy-to-Mix Directions:
• Pour out 1/4 cup of cereal in bowl.
• For best results, stir in 1/4 cup liquid (breastmilk, infant formula or water).
• For a thinner texture, stir in 1/3 cup liquid.
• Always test temperature before feeding.
• Discard any unfed cereal.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Twist cap off, remove seal & twist back on.
Use within 30 days after opening.