Using Gold Medal Whole Wheat flour is an easy way to give your baked goods a little more nutrition and texture. It's great for hearty breads, breakfast muffins, pancakes, and cookies! Gold Medal carefully mills this flour to give it an even, medium-fine granulation, which makes it adaptable for many types of baked goods. If you're substituting whole wheat for all-purpose, take note that whole wheat flour will absorb more liquid than all-purpose, so some recipes may need minor adjustments.What Makes Whole Wheat Flour Good for My Health? Whole wheat flour is 100% whole-grain food. We expertly mill it from the complete wheat kernel, which is comprised of the fiber-rich bran, the endo-sperm and the germ. These components contain vitamins, minerals and complex carbohydrates that all work together to help maintain good health. Using Gold Medal whole wheat flour for your baking needs is a simple, easy way to get more whole grain into your diet!
• FLOUR: Gold Medal Whole Wheat Flour is great for nearly everything. Because t doesn’t add color, it’s especially ideal for baking white breads and cakes
• MULTI-USE: Strong enough to take high-rising yeast breads to new heights. And mellow enough to make your family’s favorite pie crust recipe a flaky perfection
• ALL PURPOSE: Gold Medal All Purpose Flour is our most versatile flour for any recipe that simply calls for “flour"
• PANTRY PERFECT: Stock your pantry with Gold Medal flour for all your last minute baking needs
• CONTAINS: 5 lbs
• Strong enough to take high-rising yeast breads to new heights. And mellow enough to make your family?s favorite pie crust recipe a flaky perfection