Contains thiourea, sulfamic acid and detergent. Keep container closed when not in use. Important: Do not use on stainless steel, chrome, pewter, aluminum, brass, artificially oxidized silver, lacquered surfaces, pearls or porous stones. Avoid spilling on laminates, countertops, Formica or synthetic surfaces which may be affected; clean spills immediately. Use in well ventilated area. Harmful if swallowed. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Drink 16 ounces of water. Call a doctor or Poison Control Center for more advice. Skin irritant. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of eye contact, immediately rinse eye thoroughly with plenty of water. Remove contact lenses, and continue rinsing for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, get medical direction. Do not breathe vapor or mist. If breathing is difficult, Call a doctor or Poison Control Center for more advice. Keep out of reach of children. Do not mix with other household chemicals as toxic fumes may result.