Caution: Keep batteries away from children. If swallowed, consult a physician at once. For information on treatment, call (202)625-3333 collect. May explode or leak, and cause burn injury, if recharged, disposed of in fire, mixed with a different battery type, inserted backwards or disassembled. Replace all used batteries at the same time. Do not mix old and new batteries. Do not carry batteries loose in your pocket or purse. Do not remove the battery label. Do not shine LED light directly in the eyes.