microwave oven* cooking instructions: (recommended method):
1. remove bowl from box.
2. cut a 1-inch slit in center of the film to vent.microwave on high for 2 ½ minutes*. pull back film, stir and replace film.
3. microwave on high for another 2 minutes*. let stand 1 minute in microwave before serving.
caution: food and package will be hot. handle carefully.
*cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. microwave ovens vary. times given are approximate.
conventional oven** cooking instructions:
1. preheat oven to 350°f.
2. remove bowl from box, peel off film, remove food from plastic bowl and place it in an oven-safe glass dish.
3. cover with lid and place dish in the center of the oven and cook for 45 - 50 minutes**.
4. remove dish from the oven, stir, and enjoy.
caution: glass dish and food will be hot. handle carefully.
**cooking appliances vary. times given are approximate.
keep frozen until ready to use.
for food safety and quality, heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°f.
not designed for a toaster oven.
remember to never leave cooking appliances unattended while in use.