microwave oven* (recommended method):
1. remove bowl from box.
2. pull up one corner of the film to vent.microwave on high for 2 minutes*.
3. pull back film, stir and replace film.microwave on high for another 2 1/2 minutes*.
let stand 1-2 minutes in microwave before serving.
caution: food and package will be hot. handle carefully.
*cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. microwave ovens vary. times given are approximate.
1. preheat oven to 350°f.
2. remove bowl from box, peel off film, remove food from plastic bowl and place it in an oven-safe glass dish.
3. cover with lid and place dish in the center of the oven and cook for 45 - 50 minutes*
4. remove dish from the oven, stir, and enjoy.
caution: glass dish and food will be hot. handle carefully.
*cooking appliances vary. times given are approximate.
keep frozen until ready to use.
for food safety and quality, heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°f.
not designed for a toaster oven.
remember to never leave cooking appliances unattended while in use.