First Aid Call a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) or doctor immediately and:• If swallowed, rinse out mouth, do not induce vomiting. Harmful if swallowed or put in mouth. Eye irritant. Keep pacs out of reach and out of sight of children.• Store container where children cannot reach or climb to it, in a locked place if needed. Be sure it is fully closed.• Never let children handle pacs, even if supervised.• Do not leave pacs outside of this container.Avoid breaking pacs.• Water or saliva quickly dissolves pacs.• Never handle with wet hands.• Never pull apart stuck pacs.• Do not puncture or cut open.