• One 32 fl oz quart bottle of Organic Valley Cultured Organic Low Fat Buttermilk
• Organic buttermilk rich in calcium, riboflavin, potassium and other vitamins
• Old-fashioned, artisanal, tangy flavor that’s straight off the farm
• Perfect for cooking, baking and drinking
• USDA Certified Organic - we never use GMOs, antibiotics, synthetic hormones or toxic pesticides
Organic Valley Cultured Organic Low Fat Buttermilk adds a subtle richness to everything it touches. Your grandparents made cultured buttermilk a staple for a reason: it's not only deliciously refreshing, but also rich in calcium, riboflavin, potassium and vitamins. Prized by bakers and chefs, this organic buttermilk adds a special touch when used to make buttermilk biscuits, buttermilk pancakes or creamy, homemade buttermilk ranch dressing. It also tastes delicious served in tall glasses with a slice of cornbread on the side. This Organic Valley quart of buttermilk is easy to open and pour.