• One 60-spray bottle of Flonase Children's Allergy Medicine for 24 Hour Relief, relieves kids' worst allergy symptoms in an easy to use bottle
• Children's Flonase contains the #1 pediatrician prescribed allergy medicine (based on the cumulative IMS prescription data 2009-April 2016)
• Unlike most allergy medicines, Children's Flonase nasal spray relieves runny nose, sneezing, itchy nose, itchy eyes, watery eyes and nasal congestion (vs. single-ingredient antihistamines which do not contain a nasal decongestant)*
• Non drowsy allergy relief formula that gives kids relief against all their nasal allergy symptoms to keep them energized and focused throughout the day
• Just one dose per day provides 24 hours of prescription strength children's allergy relief medicine for year-round, indoor and outdoor allergy relief
Flonase Children's Allergy Medicine relieves your child's worst allergy symptoms in a non-drowsy formula for year-round, all day indoor and outdoor relief. Unlike most kids allergy medicine, Children's Flonase relieves runny nose, sneezing, itchy nose, itchy eyes and watery eyes, plus nasal congestion.* Children's Flonase contains fluticasone propionate nasal spray, the #1 pediatrician prescribed allergy medicine.** Easy-to-use Flonase nasal spray helps kids achieve more complete relief of allergy symptoms caused by pollen, mold, dust and pet dander. The non-drowsy allergy medicine for kids ages 4 to 11 is specially formulated for allergy relief to keep kids energized and focused throughout the day. To use: once daily, place the small nozzle tip inside the child's nose and spray gently in each nostril.
*Vs. single¬-ingredient antihistamines which do not treat nasal congestion.
**Based on the Cumulative IMS Prescription Data Jan 2015 – Sep 2020.