1. Microwave ovens vary - cook times may need to be adjusted.
2. Remove plastic overwrap, unfold bag, and place bag with directions side up in center of microwave.
3. Set time for 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes 30 seconds on high.
4. Stay nearby & stop microwave when popping slows to 1 to 2 seconds between pops.
5. Do not let popcorn overcook, since scorching and burning could result.
6. Bag will be hot! Remove carefully from oven and open top of bag away from face by slowly pulling diagonally at corners.
Hints & Important Safety Information:
Children should not prepare without adult supervision.
Do not leave oven unattended when preparing this product.
Do not use the microwave popcorn button on your microwave.
Popping times are affected by the model, age and power of your microwave.
It is normal for some kernels to remain unpopped. Do not repop or reuse the bag.
Do not place bag on paper, plastic microwave cookware, or turntables/carousels which were not an original part of the oven.
Popping performance in small ovens may improve by placing bag on an inverted microwave-safe glass plate.