Ask a doctor before use if you have - deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Do not use - in the eyes, over large areas of the body, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Stop use and ask a doctor if - condition persists or gets worse, you need to use longer than 1 week, symptoms persist for more than 1 week, or clear up and occur again within a few days, a rash or other allergic reaction develops. For external use only.