When using this product - to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface, replace cap after using, overuse may produce increased redness of the eye, pupils may become enlarged temporarily. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy. Stop use and ask a doctor if - you experience eye pain, you experience changes in vision, you experience continued redness or irritation of the eye, the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours. Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma. For external use only.